Text books are not included in tuition. Feel free to buy USED!!
A Multi-Subject 3-Ring Binder can be used, or smaller, separate 3-Ring Binders for each subject.
1st Grade for 2012-2013
- (Click above for list)
- First Language Lessons 1 (or 1 & 2 together)
- Singapore Math 1A & 1B
- 1A & 1B Text, Standards Edition
- 1A & 1B Workbook, Standards Edition
- Extra Practice Book 1, Standards Edition
- 1A & 1B Test Book
- The curriculum selected will be used as a spine. Enrichment activities and hands on learning will take place during class time, and additional resources will be sent home as needed!
- Story of the World Volume 1
Story of the World Volume 1 Test Booklet (if desired)
- (Option to also get the test book that goes with this volume. However, we will pull from the Story of the World Volume 1 Activity Book in class, so it is not required to purchase.)
- History Pockets: Ancient Civilizations, Grades 1-3 (Do not need to purchase. This is a reproducible booklet that we will be using in class to support material at home. We will also pull from the Story of the World Activity Book in class.)
- This class lends itself to variation in at-home curriculum!
- Real Science 4 Kids (This is another class that can be a free standing once per week lab class, if a separate science is desired. If so, just purchase the lab manual.)
- Pre-Level 1 Chemistry (1st Semester).
- Pre-Level 1 Biology (2nd Semester)
- Text and Lab Book for each semester
- This class lends itself to variation in at-home curriculum! Contact Holly Longino for more info if you wish to choose your own science curriculum.
- We will be placing an order for Spanish workbooks from The Learning Station in Fayetteville. (Books are around $10-$14.) These will be available for purchase/pickup at Open House on August 3rd.
- Suzuki Piano (optional)
- Book, CD, and videos are included